Make $20 Watching Videos
Free Music Streams and Free Music Videos
247 News - "Best Free Music Site Period"
A Must Have!
This album is a must-have for any classic rock collection. There are 15 songs on this album and they are all great, terrific, awesome, fabulous, excellent, marvelous, extraordinary, remarkable, superb…and amazing hits. I really can’t pick out a few songs to recommend for you because I like them all so much. So I rated them. Note that all of the ratings are particularly high, but keep in mind that this is a Greatest Hits collection, so you’d expect most (if not all) of the songs to be good, wouldn’t you?
1) Only the Young – 10/10. One of my favorites on the album, and a great opener.
2) Don’t Stop Believin’ – 10/10. Not only the anthem of the 2005 White Sox, but also a great song. 3) Wheel In The Sky – 8.5/10. This is a good song, but I think there are better ones on the album. Also overplayed on many radio stations. 4) Faithfully – 9.5/10. This one is slow, but has really good lyrics and is great overall. 5) I’ll Be Alright Without You – 8.5/10. I like it, but not quite as much as some of the others. Slow but has a beat to it. 6) Any Way You Want It – 10/10. A great song, pretty fast, and extremely catchy.
7) Ask the Lonely – 10/10. A very underrated song, yet one of the best. 8) Who’s Crying Now – 9/10. Slow, and really good.
9) Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) – 9.5/10. A great song, and very catchy as well.
10) Lights – 9/10. Memorable to San Francisco residents, and a quite good song. You’ll find catchier and more distinctive ones here, but this one’s definitely not a waste of your money.
11) Lovin’, Touchin’, Squeezin’ – 7.5/10. A fine song, but the end isn’t exactly creative. 12) Open Arms – 9.5/10. One of the most gorgeous ballads of rock.
13) Girl Can’t Help It – 9.5/10. A very underrated song, and moderately fast. 14) Send Her My Love – 9.5/10. Another underrated and great song. Enough said, buy it.
15) Be Good To Yourself – 10/10. This is an outstanding song that many people sadly overlook. If you’re just buying a few singles rather than the entire album, don’t hesitate on this one, you won’t be let down. 16) When You Love A Woman – 9/10. Probably the best track from their newer Trial By Fire album. The only reason you might regret buying just a few songs is because it won’t be enough! You might as well just purchase the whole thing, because you’ll probably end up going back later to get the songs you missed. If you don’t think this album deserves a five-star rating, then go bang your head against the wall. Just kidding, but I can’t think of a reason to give it anything lower than that. I think this album is missing some hits of theirs (“Stone In Love,” “Escape,” “Anytime,” “Suzanne,” etc.), but that’s most likely because they couldn’t all fit on one CD! If you’re looking for these other hits, I would strongly recommend their Escape album as well as the Essential compilation. So, what are you waiting for? Buy this album! I only have six thousand characters to tell you how good this album is, and I would need much more than that. So, I will stop here, and leave the downloading to you. Hope this was helpful, and happy listening =)
I am writing this to mostly direct it to the younger generation (college and high school age) to inform everyone that this is a must have CD for EVERYONE! I am only 20 years old myself and have basically grown up listening to this outstanding album. Just because all of the songs were recorded around the time we were born, and lets face it, our parents listened to it too, doesn’t mean we have to look past it and get some new popular band wagon albums that are overplayed on the radio anyway. This CD is a classic for all generations and for all generations to come!
A wonderful journey through some great hits
From the ballads of Faithfully and Open Arms to the priceless Don’t Stop Believin’, this greatest hits album has most everything one could need. Whether you are a long time Journey fan or just a beginner, this album puts this classic rock band on a pedestal while Steve Perry sings the lights out.